PLEASE READ THIS USER AGREEMENT AND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Your use of this site is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you should not use this site.Ordering Details, Terms and Conditions
Orders are accepted by telephone, fax, mail or electronic mail. We will accept telephone orders Monday through Friday from 8AM to 4 PM CET. Confirming purchase orders must be clearly marked to avoid possibility of duplication.
Our products can be purchased directly from Biosense Laboratories AS (hereafter: Biosense) or via representatives where such exist. 1.
ORDERS are not binding upon Biosense until accepted by Biosense. Any quotations given by Biosense will be valid for the period stated on the quotation or (30) thirthy days. You agree to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.2.
PRICES are quoted at a fixed price for a defined period as stated within the body of our quotation and are in EURO (EUR). Prices are shown exclusive of V.A.T.3.
SHIPMENT will normally be by airfreight, ex works
Bergen. Packing and handling is 40 Euro, and will be added to your invoice. All shipping and insurance costs incurred are billable to the purchasers account, if no account is presented the cost will be added to your invoice.4.
PAYMENT terms are normally by 30 days net if Biosense approves credit prior to ordering. Overdue invoices are subjected to a surcharge in accordance with Norwegian law.
Payment in advance may be required from customers without an account.
Customers who exceed their credit limits will be asked to pay in advance for additional goods until the account is settled.
Delivered products will remain the property of Biosense until paid for.
Biosense has the right to deliver an order in instalments, and the customer is required to pay the invoice for each instalment within 30 days from date of invoice.
Any claims for non-ordered items or non-delivery must be made within 7 days of receiving the invoice.
5. INVOICE is mailed to the customer at the date of shipment. A copy of the invoice accompanies shipping documents. The original and the copy are, according to European customs regulations, stamped and legalized for customs clearance.
6. The owner of this web site is Biosense whose address is Biosense Laboratories AS, HIB-Thormøhlensgt. 55, NO-5008 Bergen, Norway. Organization number 976 228 251.
7. You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
8. No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Biosense unless and until Biosense accepts your order by way of an e-mail (or fax) confirming that it has received payment in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Biosense sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Biosense of your offer to buy goods from Biosense or a 3rd party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Biosense.
9. This confirmatory e-mail will contain all relevant statutory information concerning your purchase.
10. You must check that the details on this confirmatory e-mail are correct as soon as possible and you should print out and keep a copy of this e-mail.
11. Biosense will not pass on your personal details to any third party.
12. You undertake that all details you provide to Biosense for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct.
13. If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Biosense as soon as possible.
14. Products cannot be returned without prior authorization from Biosense. Please contact our Customer Service department for return shipping instructions.
15. All orders are subject to review and additional information may be requested. We reserve the right to discontinue the offering of any item without notice.
16. Our Customer Service Department is available to assist you should a problem arise with your order. Please inspect your packages immediately upon receipt and notify us promptly of any damage or discrepancies. Should an item be shipped to you incorrectly, as the result of an error on our part, we will take quick and appropriate action to correct the problem.
Use of Research Products
17. The products in this catalogue are intended only for laboratory research and/or analytical use. They are not for human or veterinary use. They should be used only by technically-qualified individuals or those under their direct supervision. Any individual working directly with these products should have free access to the applicable Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and should read and understand it completely prior to use. Please contact our Customer Service department if you require additional copies of any MSDS.
18. The responsibility of all patent considerations in the use of products rest solely with the user.
Warranty and Limitation of Remedy
19. Biosense makes no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranties of fitness for a particular purpose and merchantability, which extends beyond the description of the chemicals on the face hereof, except that the material will meet our specifications at the time of delivery.
Buyer's exclusive remedy and Biosense´s sole liability hereunder shall be limited to refund of the purchase price of, or at Biosense´s option, the replacement of all material that does not meet our specifications. Biosense shall not be liable otherwise or for incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, the costs of handling.
Said refund or replacement is conditioned on Buyer giving written notice to Biosense within thirty (30) days after arrival of the material at its destination, and Buyer treating the material as outlined in the product data sheet and/or kit insert after arrival. Failure of Buyer to give said notice within said thirty (30) days, or failure of Buyer in treating the material as outlined in the product data sheet and/or kit insert shall constitute a waiver by Buyer of all claims hereunder with respect to said material.
Typing Errors and Product Images
20. Biosense has taken every effort to ensure the accuracy of the content of this Web Site. The images on this site are for refernce only, some products may not have their exact image, substitutions have been used for items where the original image was not available or suitable for use. We are not liable for any typing errors, and reserve the right to refuse the sale of a product due to typing errors. Please e-mail us for any disputes.
Biosense has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Biosense do not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided as is and without warranties of any kind either expressed or implied.
Biosense does not accept liability for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
Updates to the terms and conditions
21. Any terms you may formulate which are not in accordance with our Terms and Conditions shall be ignored unless they are the object of our prior express written agreement.
We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions in any way and at any time and undertake to display the modifications on the site. It is the customers responsibility to stay up-to date.
As we make every effort to present quality items on our site, the characteristics of our products can be modified and improved at any time. All photographs and written description are therefore not contractually binding.
It is implicitly understood that the sale of our products does not imply any transfer of intellectual or industrial ownership, copyright or trademark of any or all of our products, trademarks or software.
22. Our policy is one of on-going product update and revision. We may revise and discontinue products at any time.
23. Technical Advice - Biosense Laboratories AS may, at Buyer's request, furnish technical assistance, advice and information with respect to the Products if and to the extent that such advice, assistance and information is conveniently available. It is expressly agreed that there is no obligation to provide such information which is provided without charge at the Buyer's risk and which is provided subject to the disclaimers.
24. Possible disputes over legal matters are to be settled in accordance with Norwegian law.
Bergen, March 2012
If you have any questions or need help please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org